Wednesday, May 19, 2010

And the blogging began....

I am new at blogging so please bear with me. I just set up the blog today and am very excited to be able to share my most favorite boards and designs for every one to see! Hopefully I can keep up with this and post a new sign every few days!

I have signed up to have a booth at the West Columbia Trade Days on Saturday the 22nd from 8-1! Even with sick kids I have been staying up late each night to get some good sample boards for people to see! Since everyone who see's the boards loves the Texas Longhorn one, I made quite a few of those last night and hope they will be a hit at the event! If you have time come to West Columbia Saturday morning! I hear they have some really neat stuff and great fruits and veggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment